This girl in my class wants to have sex with me and I tell her NO!! She keeps on telling me that. She shows signs to me what she wants to do to me. I tell her no, no, no, but she keeps on saying it. What should I do? What can I tell her about sex or what can I tell her? Ambrose
You are doing the right thing to tell her “No” – just the fact that she keeps pressuring you shows that she doesn’t really care about your feelings. Be true to your commitment – here’s some things you can tell her:
- I have a lot of goals, and I’m not going to risk them for one night.
- I don’t want either of us to have to worry about STDs.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I don’t want a one-dimensional relationship.
- I’ve made a commitment and I’m not willing to break it.
- I’m worth waiting for.
There are so many benefits in waiting and so many reasons to say “No” to sex outside of marriage. As you know, abstinence until marriage is the only sure way to protect yourself physically. But even more, it’s the only way to protect your heart and your dreams.